1) .:. A song.. from early childhood:
There are so many ways I could go with this. My brother is 9 years older and this was the 70s, so there was so much GREAT stuff!!! I'll go with "Miracles" by Jefferson Starship/Airplane because I can remember Mom arguing with him over his music and then saying she liked THAT ONE.
2) .:. A song.. you associate with your first love:
"Rainbow Connection"--Haha, don't ask!
3) .:. A song.. that reminds you of your holiday:
"Mexico" by James Taylor.
4) .:. A song.. you wouldn't like to say that you like it in public:
As a rule, I don't like country music, and one exception that I don't publicize would be Mary Chapin Carpenter "10,000 Miles" and a couple of others.
5) .:. A song.. you listened to when you were lovesick:
"Miracles" by Jefferson Airplane if things went well, Disturbed or Linkin Park if they didn't.
6) .:. A song.. you probably heard the most of your life:
7) .:. A song.. you love and that is instrumental only:
"Tubular Bells" by Mike Oldfield (aka The Exorcist) and Rick Wakeman's Journey to the Center of the Earth, Knights of the Round Table, and Six Wives of Henry VIII, and the Propellerheads album Decks and Drums and Rock and Rock.
8) .:. A song.. that represents your favourite band:
"Everything Zen" by Bush (just one of them)
9) .:. A song.. that resembles yourself:
That's hard... "Losing My Religion" by REM?
10) .:. A song.. that reminds you of a special event in your life (and which one):
"I put a spell on you"... When I met a special person
11) .:. A song.. you like but which is not your typical genre (and which genre):
Songs by Rich Mullins... e.g. "Calling out your name..."
12) .:. A song.. you can relax to:
"Changes in Latitudes" by Jimmy Buffet
13) .:. A song.. that reminds you of a great time in your life:
"1984" by Van Halen
14) .:. A song.. that you really love currently:
"Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold
15) .:. A song.. you'd dedicate to a friend of yours:
There are so many... and I can't think of ANY OF THEM right now! Agh!
16) .:. A song.. you feel like nobody else likes it but you:
"Who Wants to Live Forever" by Queen
17) .:. A song.. you love because of its lyrics:
"Creep" by Radiohead
18) .:. A song.. that's not your mothertongue or English and that you like:
19) .:. A song.. you can let off steam to:
"Numb" or "Papercut" by Linkin Park... or "Stupify" by Disturbed.
20) .:. A song.. that should be played on your funeral:
"Funeral for a Friend" by Elton John.
I tag: anyone who wants to play!